• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True story from a few years ago - This is long so I'll need to do it in 2 parts.

Sharingiscaring!

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
My wife and I (Shannon and Mike) have been married for quite a while. This story took place a few years ago and is as close to 100% true as I can recall. Some of the conversation might not be exact, but it's damn close.

The neighborhood where we live is a nice area. We have an average size house with a swimming pool and hot tub, and about 1 acre of land. We have 1 son, actually My son from a previous marriage, who was always active in sports so we were always busy and on the go. When we weren't running him around we liked to relax at our pool. When we met, Shannon weighed about 120 lbs and the only fat on her was the kind of fat you want. She's 5'10" tall, red hair, brown eyes, and nice full C cup breasts with perfect nipples. We had both been sexually active prior to meeting but that changed after marriage. I floated the idea of swinging but she said she wasn't interested in sex with anyone else, she'd already experienced that and was done. Not that she became a prude, she just wasn't fucking another guy. She had no problem if the situation developed with skinny dipping or strip poker, but no extra marital sex.

Growing up my son would have friends over at the pool frequently. The summer before his senior year he and 2 or 3 friends practically lived at our pool. They had parties and invited their girlfriends over. We had a strict NO DRINKING policy so they weren't going crazy, but we weren't always home to make sure they followed the rules. Fortunately, we never had a problem with this and they never got into trouble. It was very rare that we had the house to ourselves but finally we had a full week without our son or his friends around. My wife is a teacher for H.S. students in a neighboring town so she was off all summer. I was only home MOST weekends so when he said they were going camping with his friend's family we were both excited...after verifying of course the parents were going.

We have a tall fence around our yard so it's difficult to see our pool unless you're inside the fence or looking out one of the 2nd story windows of the neighbor behind us or beside us. During the week while our son was gone, Shannon would lay out topless. I encouraged her to get an all over tan and convinced her to lay totally naked. She did for 3 days, you could see the son tan lines starting to disappear. I had decided we needed a tropical trip where we could both get naked the following year just because of how good she looked. The 2nd day of her nude bathing I came home early. I entered the gate and saw her lying on a lounge chair on her stomach. Sure enough, she was butt naked and also sound asleep. I watched her for a bit, enjoying the view, before waking her up. We immediately went inside and had sex! The next day I came home at my normal time. She was inside completely dressed and I could tell something was wrong. I asked what was up but she didn't want to say anything at first. Finally, she opened up to me.

"I'm so fucking embarrassed!" she said.

"Why? What happened?" I assumed that maybe a neighbor had looked out the window and caught her sunbathing, but that wasn't it.

"I was lying out, naked like YOU wanted, lying on a float in the pool on my back. I guess I dozed off for a few minutes but it couldn't have been long. Anyway, at some point I woke up and just lay there for a minute or 2. The float was facing away from the sun so, with my legs on the sides of it, I began paddling to turn around and face the sun. That's when I saw him!"

"Saw WHO?" I asked

"Jax! Jax was standing there looking at me!"

"Jax? Who is Jax?"

She seemed frustrated and said "JAX! JAX! JACKSON? Carl's friend!"

Carl is our son. He has a lot of friends but I've only met Jackson once, and they called him "J.J." not Jax. JJ, or Jax, is a black guy around 5'8" tall but solid as a block wall. He played tailback on the football team and received multiple offers from Division 1 colleges to play. From what I've seen, he's a good guy...despite coming from a broken home. His mother has done a great job raising him. His father is still around some, I think, but clearly his mother raised him well.

"What did you do?" I asked

"At first nothing! I was in shock and I simply froze! After a minute or less I rolled off the float into the pool but I was still standing in waist deep water trying to cover my tits!"

I strangely found this exciting and asked her "So, what did HE do?"

"What do you THINK he did?? He fucking stood there looking with a shit eating grin on his face! I finally had to ask him to hand me a towel. To make things worse, since I wasn't planning on any surprise visitors, the towel I had wasn't large enough to cover me completely so I had to wrap it around my waist leaving my tits exposed!"

At this point I burst out laughing. She was already angry, and that didn't help. I tried to tell her it's not that big of a deal. "He's 18 you know, there's no need in freaking out about it. So he saw you naked, so what?"

She looked at me with steam coming from her ears. Finally, she took a deep breath and said "That's easy for you to say. You didn't give your son's friend a gynecologist's view of your pussy. Anyway, after the shock I ran inside and put on a cover-up and then mustered up the courage to walk back out to talk to him. He then seemed embarrassed and apologized. He thought Carl was supposed to be home yesterday and came to see if he wanted to go to a concert with him that night."

She had calmed down now and we talked about other things. I soon started teasing her about it, telling her she'd made Jax's entire summer and how he'd be jerking off to her for years to come. She was soon laughing and joking about it herself until I told her "You do know that he's going to brag about this to his friends."

"What?? Oh my god! I didn't even THINK about that! How am I going to face any of them? Carl is going to find out. How can I even face him?"

I laughed and said "It's no big deal. These guys have been drooling over you for years. Just make sure you keep a towel around if you ever lay out naked again."

Nothing was said about it after that night. We saw Jax several times over the next year, he was always friendly but I knew he was picturing Shannon naked on that float with her legs spread apart. I also know that he did in fact tell their friends. I heard 2 of them talking in the kitchen wishing she'd lay out naked again. They never got the chance to see that, though Shannon still lies out naked at times. Anyway, a year later, we decided to go to a 4 day music festival called Bonarroo. We searched around and found an RV to rent and purchased our VIP tickets and camping passes about 4 months in advance. I posted on social media that we were going and how we were camping and invited any friends interested in attending. I was surprised to find several people wanted to day trip out there and a few people indicated they were going to try and camp as well. We were excited about the trip, we hadn't heard of most of the bands, but the headliner was Billy Joel, and started making our arrangements.

Sharingiscaring!

Part II

Now that we had the house to ourselves Shannon had started spending more time naked at home, both inside and at the pool. We had a few friends over and I suggested a late night skinny dip, all but 1 agreed and we were soon all partying naked in the pool. 1 couple, Josh and Kim, was staying at our house because they lived too far away and we'd definitely been drinking. I set them up in the bedroom down the hall from ours and around 1:00 am we went to bed. After showering, Shannon got in bed naked as she usually did these days. We were pretty drunk and I was horny, so I tossed the sheet and comforter to the floor and crawled between her legs and began eating. Probably 1/2 minute in, she said to me "You need to close the door. We have guests in the next room."

I laughed and said "I'm sure they've passed out already. Quit worrying about small shit." and I continued to go down on her. She didn't say anything else and I could tell she was already close to an orgasm, one that would be the first of a few that night for sure. She was fairly vocal when she came, apparently no longer concerned about the guests in the next room. I didn't let up and in no time she was moaning, breathing loudly and bucking her hips to meet my tongue!

I could tell she was close to another orgasm, her moaning got louder and constant. Just as she was about to cum, she said "Oh God...Josh is in the doorway watching!"

"So what? Let him watch!" and I grabbed her ass cheeks and started sucking her clit. That sent her over the top causing her to shake all over. She was squeezing her tits and moaning loudly. I looked at her from between her thighs and saw her looking over at Josh as she continued to shake until she finally squeezed her thighs against my head and rocked from side to side. I didn't waste any time. I crawled up and shoved my cock inside her fast and hard. She groaned as I did but immediately started breathing heavy.

The breathing soon sounded like a freight train. I was propped up looking at her, she had a glazed look in her eyes but then turned her head towards the door again and began moaning out loud "Ohh baby...oh god, fuck me! Make me cum again."

She was staring towards the door so I turned and saw Josh still just inside our bedroom. He was rubbing his cock as he watched. Shannon kept talking dirty to me, but she was looking at him. He finally worked up the courage to walk over by the bed. At this point he still had his shorts on and had been rubbing through the shorts. When he stood by the bed, Shannon looked up at him and began massaging her tits. She then asked "Do you like watching Josh?"

He hesitated then said "Oh god yes! As long as you don't mind."

She looked at me then said "No, I LOVE it!" and then she reached a hand over and pulled the front of his shorts down and began stroking his cock!

I was so turned on it took me about a minute to shoot my load. I rolled over, exhausted and watched as Shannon used one hand jerking off Josh and the other playing with her own pussy! She soon let go of Josh and began using both hands on her twat. She was playing with her clit while the other hand slid 2 fingers inside her pussy. Within a minute she was moaning loudly as she came again. She finally went limp and just lay there squeezing her tits. Josh didn't know what to do, though he had taken over jerking himself off. He reached down with 1 hand and played with her tits, she moved her hand out of the way to allow it, and then he shot a load all over her face.

She looked at me, then looked at him and said "Goodnight Josh...and thanks for making this fun!"

Josh situated himself and said goodnight and went to bed. Shannon got up and took another shower. When she came out, she smiled at me and said "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did!"

"Oh hell yes! What came over you?" I asked.

"Well, It's your fault. You teased me so much about Jax looking at me that I realized I actually DID get turned on by being watched. When I saw Josh in the doorway, I had the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced!" We talked for a few minutes before going to sleep. The next day she seemed embarrassed around Josh but got over it quickly. She did tell me she felt bad about it being her friend's husband but it was too late to worry about at that point.

June rolled around and we arrived at the festival. We posted where our campsite was, it was easy to find because it was up front on the first row. Since it was in the VIP camping, only people who had purchased VIP tickets and camping could get in that area. I had no idea how many, if any, of our friends had shelled out for the more expensive tickets. The first day was hot outside, actually every day we were there was hot, so we stayed at the RV or in the air conditioned tent most of the day. That afternoon around 2:30 we went inside the festival and wandered around. Everyone was dressed to stay as cool as possible, Shannon and I were no exception. She was wearing some short black and white shorts with a tank top. I had convinced her to go sans underwear so the shorts, tank top and sandals were ALL she was wearing. The shirt was basically one of my "wife beater" t-shirts. It clung to her breasts and the shorts showed every nook and cranny on her ass and crotch. I was getting hard just looking at her and, based on the guys who seemed to follow us around, so were a lot of other people. It was hot enough that we were both sweating a bit. We went inside a covered stage area to watch a band just to get out of the sun for a bit.

The band playing was not to our liking so we walked around some more grabbing a couple of beers as we did. At the back of the festival, there was an area that had a water slide and what was basically some sprinklers. I suggested we go cool off by getting wet and Shannon quickly agreed. We walked over and under the spraying water. As soon as her shirt got wet it became see-thru, but there were others there with the same situation as well as a few women who were topless. What I didn't know is that her shorts also became see-thru. Not 100% because they were partially black, but the white area's were as see-thru as her shirt. When I looked at her I could see most of her ass but the area in front of her pussy was mostly black so it was not visible. Being wet, the shorts stuck to her skin even more so she had a very visible cameltoe. We stayed in the sprinklers for several minutes, I stayed on the outer edge because I had both of our phones with me, before heading over to get another beer.

My phone vibrated as we walked away and I looked down to see a text from one Josh. It said he had stopped by our RV, at least he THINKS it was our RV, but we weren't there. He wanted to know if we wanted to meet up. I told Shannon that we needed to head over to the ferris wheel and meet Josh. She was drying off a bit, but her shirt and shorts were still a bit obscene. She asked if she should change first but I reminded her that he'd already seen everything she had to see. She looked at me and smiled then simply said "Ok...let's go find Josh."

We walked around a few minutes and I was just about to send him a text when he called my name. I turned and after a few seconds I saw him walking toward us with a grin on his face. What I hadn't thought of was who might be with him. Walking along side him were his son, Will, another friend named Jerome, and of all people.....Jax! I was immediately concerned that Shannon would want to go change. I turned to her and said "There they are." and pointed to them.

She looked over, then looked back at me and said "Oh god...this is awkward! I'm practically naked and not just in front of Josh, but in front of 3 of Carl's friends!"

I laughed and told her to relax she wasn't naked. As they walked up Jax said "Who's naked?"

Shannon looked at me and laughed nervously before saying "Nobody's naked but there are some topless chicks at the water slide."

Sharingiscaring!

Part III

The guys smiled and said they'd see us later. For the next 2 hours Shannon, Josh and I wandered around listening to music. We walked back toward the water slide looking for the others. Shannon's clothes were still hugging her body like crazy, but it was a little cooler so we weren't sweating as much. Anytime Shannon bent over her tits were on display. If she sat down on the ground with her knees bent, her pussy was showing. He made it a point to sit or stand in front of her as much as possible. As we walked past one of the sprinkler areas, Josh grabbed Shannon and pulled her into the sprinkler causing her to get soaking wet all over again. She resisted at first, but quickly figured out she was already soaked so she started dancing around and getting as wet as possible. A number of guys were watching, several young ladies joined her as well.

Shannon finally walked away laughing...just in time for Jerome, Jax and Will to walk up. I spoke to Josh and said "Ummm...your son is here watching. What do you want to do?"

He laughed and said "He's 18 so who cares?"

I whispered to Shannon "So, are you good?"

She turned to Josh and me and said quite loudly "Mike, if you don't care who sees me like this, and Josh, if you don't care if your son sees me like this, then why should I care?"

With that, she turned and asked the 3 of them if they were hungry. They all said they were so we went to the RV and grilled some burgers. It was about 2 hours before the next band that we wanted to see. We all walked back to our camp, which turned out to be only about 3 or 4 rows up from where they were camped. We fired up the grill and Shannon cooked several burgers. There was an older couple, probably late 60s, camped beside us. We had met them earlier and they came over to join us. After eating, Shannon wanted to shower and get changed before the show. The other guys decided they would head to the VIP showers and clean up as well.

When she came out of the shower, Shannon asked me what she should wear. I looked through her bag and picked out what was basically a long, white tank top. When she had it on, it came down about mid thigh and was actually intended as a night shirt. It was cotton and thin so she shouldn't get hot. The sun was close to going down and the temperature had finally cooled off to a point where you could be comfortable outside. She went into the bedroom to put it on and came out a few minutes later with a slightly irritated look on her face.

"Where are all my panties" she asked. She didn't bother asking about a bra because I'd already convinced her not to bring any.

I laughed and said "Well, you packed too many clothes so I had to take something out...so that's what I chose."

She griped at me for a minute or two before saying "Ok...fine! I don't care if everyone here sees me butt ass naked!" She put her makeup on and then the shirt and her sandals. When she came into the living area I almost spit my beer out! The shirt was tight and her nipples were poking out. the front of the shirt was shorter than I thought, but it still covered what was necessary...but not by very much. From behind, her ass cheeks stretched the material and, since it was white, you could clearly tell she had absolutely nothing on under it. I made her a strong drink to help her relax and then filled a plastic flask with more rum. I asked if she was ready to head out, she said yes. I sent Josh an text telling him we'd be up on the hill in the VIP section of the What Stage. I made it through the entrance without a problem smuggling the flask and we worked our way towards the hill.

Shannon was getting a lot of looks already so I leaned to her and whispered in her ear "There are a LOT of guys who are looking at you. What do you think about that?"

"I know, I've seen them. I guess I'm a bit embarrassed and a little bit turned on." she giggled as she said it.

"Really? Turned on? I like the sound of that...you little slutty exhibitionist you."

She laughed and said "You started this."

When we got to the hill I bought a beer and coke to mix with Shannon's rum and stood there talking.

About 20 minutes passed when Jax walked over and said "Hey, we grabbed some chairs for you guys if you want to join us on the lawn."

We joined them sitting on the low chairs. I made her another STRONG drink as we sat.

Sharingiscaring!

Part IV

I finished my beer and got another one for Josh and me just as the band started playing. It was fairly dark now and Shannon seemed much more relaxed. She no longer kept her knees shut together so tightly, the rum apparently doing it's job. I got up to go to the restroom, it was down the back of the hill but still in the VIP area. As I walked away I heard Shannon call my name, but I kept going. There wasn't a line so I got in and out and when I started up the hill I saw Josh helping Shannon down toward the restrooms. I changed course and went to the other side of the covered area to let them have some space just to see what would happen. Walking down the hill in the dark sober could be a challenge, but drunk was quite tough. Shannon was well on her way to drunk, I could tell by the way she was walking. 2 or 3 times she had to grab ahold of Josh to keep from falling. He didn't seem to mind at all and actually grabbed onto her with one hand on her ass and the other on her arm. He kept his hands there as they walked the rest of the way down. Shannon didn't seem to care at all that our friend had his hand squarely on her ass that was peeking out the bottom of her shirt at this time.

I watched from the side as they stood in line, there's always a line for the ladies restroom it seems. Josh never moved his hand from her arm or her ass as they stood there. Shannon turned to him a couple of times to say something, holding onto his arm as she did, but he kept his hand on her ass until it was her turn to enter the restroom trailer. When Shannon came out, he met her at the bottom of the steps so she didn't fall down. She grabbed ahold of his arm and then hooked hers through it and they started back up the hill. I think Josh twisted his ankle because about 1/2 way up he fell down and she fell on top of him. They both rolled backwards a few yards before catching themselves. Shannon's shirt was now over her waist and her ass was showing, her pussy too on the other side I'm sure but I couldn't see it. The struggled to get up with Josh getting up first. He helped Shannon to her feet then began brushing the grass off her naked ass and thighs before heading up the hill again.

A few minutes later, they returned and when Shannon went to sit down Jax and Jerome both had to help her by holding her hands. Her pussy was on display as she practically fell into her seat. She quickly pulled the shirt down but since her legs were still spread about a foot, all 3 guys could still see her pussy. The band was playing but they were still turned around talking to Shannon. Josh told them people were trying to hear the music so they finally turned around. Probably an hour into the show I had to pee again. I quickly went down the hill and back to my seat. I asked if they wanted a drink, they said yes. Jax volunteered to help me carry them.

Just as we walked up, Shannon said "Well, I hate to say this, but I have to pee again!"

Jax immediately said "I have to pee also. I'll walk down with you."

About 20 minutes later, Josh turned to me and said "Maybe I should check on them, we both fell down earlier."

"I'll go, you stay and enjoy the music."

I started down the hill looking for them. I got all the way to the restrooms but didn't see either of them. I thought maybe they were both still inside so I waited a few minutes but no sign of them. I started back up the hill but on the back side like I had gone earlier. Over against a fence I saw Jax and Shannon. They were standing there talking and passing a joint back and forth. I was a bit surprised by this since Shannon hadn't smoked pot since high school, but hey, she was a new woman. I stood in the distance watching for a few minutes. They talked and smoked. Shannon was still holding one of his arms as they stood side by side. She looked at her shirt and I guess saw grass on it so she leaned over to brush it off. She was holding Jax's hand with 1 hand and brushing the front of her shirt with the other. She then turned around and grabbed the fence and he began brushing grass off her ass and legs. As he got to her thighs, he was reaching under the shirt and lifted it up a bit.

I walked up behind him as he did and heard him laugh and say "You've got grass all over your ass!" And he then started brushing the grass from her bare butt.

He did this for about a minute when Shannon said over her shoulder "Did you get it all?"

"Almost I think, at least off your ass and the back of your legs. Do you want me to get the front?"

Shannon turned around and to face Jax. He was still bent over and her shirt was pulled up high on her thighs. He slowly began brushing the grass off her thighs. When he was at the top of her thighs, his hand practically on her twat, he looked up at her. There was an awkward silence and then he stood up.

They looked at each other for about 20 seconds or so and then Shannon said "Thank you Jax." and she hugged him. I walked down the hill a bit and then turned around. When I saw them start to head back to the seats, I hollered to them.

"Hey! There you are! I've been looking for you."

Shannon looked surprised and said "Well......Jax had a joint, so we smoked it."

"Really? Have you got anymore? I haven't smoked since high school."

Jax looked at me and said "I have a little more in our tent, but don't tell Mr. Josh. I don't think he'd like it."

I smiled and said "No problem, it will be our secret. Maybe we can smoke it later or tomorrow."

We headed back to the others and got there just in time for the music to end. There was 1 more band scheduled at that stage, but I told them we were going to hang out at the RV, maybe we'd be back for the other band shortly. We walked back to the RV and I asked Shannon if she was having fun. She assured me she was and smiled. When we got to the RV I made a drink for each of us after asking if she actually wanted one.

Shannon looked at me and smiled saying 'I'm fucked up! I haven't smoked pot in YEARS!"

"Do you feel like walking around some more, or do you need to go to bed?"

She laughed and said "Oh hell no, I'm not going to bed. Let's sit here a bit then go back up to the Hill."

We waited until we could hear the band playing and then went back inside the festival. Only Will and Jerome were there, the other 2 left for a bit.

As the band began playing popular songs, the crowd all stood up so we did as well. Jerome had his arm around her waist as they danced. Shannon was jumping up and down at one point causing Jerome's hand to slide over her ass. When she stopped, he left his hand there gently rubbing her butt. She didn't react and I didn't say anything, so Jerome continued gently rubbing her cheeks over her shirt. Her shirt was slowly inching up higher as he rubbed, clearly what he intended. He eventually touched bare skin, the bottom of her ass. I think it shocked him because her turned and looked at me when he did. I pretended not to notice and he turned back around. Josh still hadn't come back from getting something to eat, and Jax either decided to stay at the tent, or hadn't made his way back yet. Jerome seemed to be having the time of his life, as did Shannon. Every few minutes he'd holler and squeeze Shannon close to him, and then he'd slide his hand under her shirt and grab her ass. He never left it there long, but must have done it 5 or 6 times.

Jax returned just as the band finished playing. Jerome and Will went to find Josh, Jax left with us. As we walked back, I asked Jax if he had a joint. He did and we sat outside the RV and smoked it. I don't know if it was that good, or if it had just been so long since I smoked, but I was royally fucked up! We talked for a bit and Shannon said that she too was fucked up!

"I think I'm going to take a quick shower and get ready for bed." she said and went inside.

Jax and I talked for a while, then he asked if I wanted to smoke another one. I told him maybe in a bit so he said he was going to check on the others and grab another one.

Sharingiscaring!

Final Part

I went inside but left the door open planning to go back out and sit. It was actually a nice night out and I wasn't ready for it to end. I grabbed a beer and sat down on the sofa. It faced the door and I was watching the neighbors play around through their window. They soon turned of the light and I guess went to bed. I was about to get up and go outside when Shannon came out of the shower. She had a towel wrapped around her and asked if we were alone. I assured her we were so she dropped the towel. Between the booze and pot I was certain she was fucked up enough that the open door either didn't register, or it didn't matter. She got on her knees and crawled over to me and unbuckled my shorts and slid them down. I lifted my feet and she tossed them onto a chair beside her. She looked incredible kneeling there, totally naked and looking up at me. She began stroking me and then looked at me and smiled.

"I'm so horny!"

"It's probably the pot." I said

"Maybe, or it might be the young guys feeling me up all night! That Jerome is very bold!"

She then began to lick and suck on my cock. I leaned back enjoying the blow job. I looked up because I saw a shadow and saw Jax standing on the steps at the doorway. He was looking at Shannon's ass and pussy from behind as she licked and sucked me. He and I locked eyes and I just smiled before closing my eyes again. Shannon gives an expert blow job and I was totally lost in the moment. I didn't hear the screen door open, but ag

I saw movement and saw Jax enter and sit in the chair to the side and slightly behind Shannon. He slid the chair until he was directly behind her watching as she bobbed up and down in front of him. The sight was incredible and I had to fight to keep from unloading right then. I closed my eyes again to concentrate, not wanting this to end and not sure what Shannon would do when she realized he was behind her. I Just kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the moment.

After a minute or so I felt her moan onto my cock, just a sound like "Mmmmmm....."

Then I heard, "Mmmm...that feels nice!"

Not sure what she meant, I opened my eyes and saw Jax on his knees behind her. He had his hand between her legs playing with her pussy from behind. She continued to suck on me but began to gently rock backwards. I watched as I leaned back on the sofa. After a few minutes of playing with her pussy, I saw him lean in and begin to lick or suck on her pussy. I could see her still rocking back toward him, and I could now hear a sucking or slurping noise. I was watching intently when she leaned way back, so far that my cock came out of her mouth, and looked up at me. She had the same glazed look in her eyes as she did that night when Josh watched me fuck her. She pushed way back into him and and began to moan. It didn't take long for her to cum. When she did, she leaned forward again and took me into her mouth again.

Jax stood and stepped out of his shorts. He was standing behind her stroking his cock. He then got on his knees behind her and simply pushed his cock inside her!

When he did, she gasped and said "Oh my!"

She sucked in a deep breath and then began to moan loudly. Jax was moving in and out of her picking up speed. I could hear how wet her pussy was from where I was sitting. She was breathing faster and faster.

She looked at me and said "My god that feels so good!"

Her eyes were wide and she was grunting with each stroke. It was then I noticed old man next door had apparently heard her. He was standing outside watching. I leaned in and told her " Grandpa next door is watching."

She was too far into it to care and said "Let him watch! Hell, invite him in for all I care!" Her breathing was once again loud and fast. She kept whimpering as he fucked her...

"That feels so good. God that feels incredible! Oh PLEASE!!!"

I asked her "Please what?"

"Please...I need to cum."

I then asked her "Who do you want to make you cum?"

"Whoever is fucking me."

I laughed "Don't you know? Who do you think?"

She moaned "I don't know. Josh or Jax?"

"Who do you WANT it to be?" I asked

"I hope it's Jax, is it?"

He said "Yes, it's me."

"Finally." she whispered.

She finally let out a loud groan and began to shake all over making high pitched noises as she did.

He soon said he was cuming and shot his load inside her. Shannon lay down on the floor and rolled over. She pulled him on top of her and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed him and then whispered in his ear...

"I've never known a young guy who could last that long"

He said "I didn't last that long. I came twice."

He got dressed and left, she just lay there with her hand between her legs.

I asked her if she wanted to go to bed. She shook her head. She continued holding her pussy moaning. The neighbor was jerking off watching.

I got up and whispered, "Ok sweetie, I'm going to bed. The old guy next door is watching you. What do you want me to do?"

"I don't care, let him look. I'm going to lay here a bit longer, I don't think I could walk right now."

She was asleep on the sofa when I woke, still naked and the door still open. She stayed there until Josh, Will, Jerome and Jax knocked on the door. She got up and let them in without bothering to cover up. She even spoke to the old man next door telling him we'd grill some burgers later if he wanted to join in.

That was the first day! Lots of fun had at Bonnaroo that year!!