• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Global Warming/Climate Change

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Orban has transcended beyond rhetoric to master visual communication.
We should all aspire to be more like Orban.

"Memes are a way of sharing our thoughts, feelings, and experiences with others. They can be funny, sad, thought-provoking, or just plain weird. But no matter what, they always have something to say. So next time you see a meme that makes you laugh, cry, or think, take a moment to appreciate the power of these little images. They may just change the world."

"Memes are a powerful tool for communication. They can be used to spread awareness about important issues, to connect with others on a personal level, or simply to make us laugh. In a world that is increasingly divided, memes can be a force for good. They can help us to understand each other better, to see the world from different perspectives, and to find common ground. So next time you see a meme, don't just scroll past it. Take a moment to appreciate its power."

StatueLiberty.jpg

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Thanks Rhetro Dude, we'll abate Board boredom in our respective ways.

183f9cb24964c0dedf55550584b4abb2.jpg

Thanks Rhetro Dude, we'll abate Board boredom in our respective ways.

183f9cb24964c0dedf55550584b4abb2.jpg

Rhetro Dude? I like retro games. Cool. Question though; why is the "h" in with the spelling of Rhetro? Looks neato though. Thanks Lux. Hey, I'll make you a deal... you change your Username to Meme Boy and I will become Rhetro Dude.

Sorry, just one more thing... if I lit someone's baby on fire while on a Greyhound Bus would that be bad for the environment?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Try again, you almost got it.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The answer is in the name.

Last edited:

Orban89

Adam said I am a Noodle Brain

Spanish firefighters braced for wildfire season after a spring drought and high temperatures

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Climate change & global warming is mainly about money aka greed.

REPUBLICAN KELLY AYOTTE LOST MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BY DEFYING KOCH BROTHERS ON CLIMATE CHANGE - Nov 6, 2016
Ayotte is the only Republican senator in a competitive race who acknowledges humans are behind climate change.
https://theintercept.com/2016/11/05...s-by-defying-koch-brothers-on-climate-change/

HAL9000 article summary:

The article reports that Republican Senator Kelly Ayotte lost millions of dollars in campaign funding from the Koch brothers after she broke with them on the issue of climate change. The Koch brothers, who are major donors to conservative causes and candidates, have been known to oppose efforts to address climate change. Ayotte, however, expressed support for action on climate change during her 2016 re-election campaign. This led the Koch brothers to withdraw their support for her, resulting in a loss of millions of dollars in campaign funding. Despite this setback, Ayotte was narrowly defeated in the election by her Democratic opponent.
What are the main causes of global warming and climate change?

The main causes of global warming and climate change are human activities that release large amounts of greenhouse gases, primarily carbon dioxide, into the atmosphere. These activities include burning fossil fuels such as coal, oil, and gas for energy, deforestation, and industrial processes. When these gases accumulate in the atmosphere, they trap heat from the sun and cause the Earth's temperature to rise, leading to a range of impacts such as sea level rise, more frequent and intense heatwaves, droughts, floods, and storms. Other factors that contribute to climate change include changes in land use, such as urbanization and agriculture, and natural factors such as volcanic eruptions and solar radiation. However, the overwhelming scientific consensus is that human activities are the primary cause of global warming and climate change.

~ HAL9000
What is the solution to global warming and climate change?

The solution to global warming and climate change involves a combination of efforts, including reducing greenhouse gas emissions, transitioning to clean and renewable energy sources, improving energy efficiency, promoting sustainable land use practices, and investing in climate adaptation measures. This requires a coordinated effort from governments, businesses, and individuals around the world. Some specific actions that can help address climate change include reducing meat consumption, using public transportation or electric vehicles, supporting renewable energy projects, and advocating for policies that prioritize climate action. Additionally, it is important to raise awareness about the urgency of the issue and encourage others to take action as well.

~HAL9000

Last edited:

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Climate change & global warming is mainly about money aka greed.

REPUBLICAN KELLY AYOTTE LOST MILLIONS OF DOLLARS BY DEFYING KOCH BROTHERS ON CLIMATE CHANGE - Nov 6, 2016
Ayotte is the only Republican senator in a competitive race who acknowledges humans are behind climate change.
https://theintercept.com/2016/11/05...s-by-defying-koch-brothers-on-climate-change/

HAL9000 article summary:

The article reports that Republican Senator Kelly Ayotte lost millions of dollars in campaign funding from the Koch brothers after she broke with them on the issue of climate change. The Koch brothers, who are major donors to conservative causes and candidates, have been known to oppose efforts to address climate change. Ayotte, however, expressed support for action on climate change during her 2016 re-election campaign. This led the Koch brothers to withdraw their support for her, resulting in a loss of millions of dollars in campaign funding. Despite this setback, Ayotte was narrowly defeated in the election by her Democratic opponent.
What are the main causes of global warming and climate change?

The main causes of global warming and climate change are human activities that release large amounts of greenhouse gases, primarily carbon dioxide, into the atmosphere. These activities include burning fossil fuels such as coal, oil, and gas for energy, deforestation, and industrial processes. When these gases accumulate in the atmosphere, they trap heat from the sun and cause the Earth's temperature to rise, leading to a range of impacts such as sea level rise, more frequent and intense heatwaves, droughts, floods, and storms. Other factors that contribute to climate change include changes in land use, such as urbanization and agriculture, and natural factors such as volcanic eruptions and solar radiation. However, the overwhelming scientific consensus is that human activities are the primary cause of global warming and climate change.

~ HAL9000
What is the solution to global warming and climate change?

The solution to global warming and climate change involves a combination of efforts, including reducing greenhouse gas emissions, transitioning to clean and renewable energy sources, improving energy efficiency, promoting sustainable land use practices, and investing in climate adaptation measures. This requires a coordinated effort from governments, businesses, and individuals around the world. Some specific actions that can help address climate change include reducing meat consumption, using public transportation or electric vehicles, supporting renewable energy projects, and advocating for policies that prioritize climate action. Additionally, it is important to raise awareness about the urgency of the issue and encourage others to take action as well.

~HAL9000
Hey @Luxman , ask Orban for his opinion that article.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Hey @Luxman , ask Orban for his opinion that article.
Well, I would like to, but Orban is currently on a top-secret mission for Interpol and may not be able to disclose his opinion on the article.
We wouldn't want to compromise international security now, would we?

Well, I would like to, but Orban is currently on a top-secret mission for Interpol and may not be able to disclose his opinion on the article.
We wouldn't want to compromise international security now, would we?

Lux, your mission as a liaison to make the connection is crucial. Bring Orban into Freeones headquarters immediately so he may be debriefed (Legal sense of debriefing, you sweaty pervert, you).

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Lux, your mission as a liaison to make the connection is crucial. Bring Orban into Freeones headquarters immediately so he may be debriefed (Legal sense of debriefing, you sweaty pervert, you).
The threads of fate are woven in mysterious ways. The connection you seek is but a single strand in the tapestry of destiny. The path ahead is fraught with challenges, yet the journey is its own reward. Get high and contact your animal spirit guide, only then will the secrets of the past be revealed and the future will unfold before your very eyes.

Lux, you do realize you are one of my favorite people here, don't you? You think of the most mind-bending, spell-binding, inter-intra-stellar-galactic stuffs in your recliner of rage that breaks the boundaries of the Universe enabling you to finger God with your penis pushing his Divine shit way up past his lungs. I like your style. Discard those memes so we can get to know you better.

great-job-good-job.gif

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Flattery doesn't work on me.

1661281303_1-krasivosti-pro-p-nebolshaya-belaya-sobaka-krasivo-1.jpg