• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Looking for a lesbian scene I cant find.

Guitarplyr1990

In love with my hand.
There is a specific scene i saw years ago and have been unable to find since. I dont know who was in the scene so I can only describe it. It was a lesbian scene where a brunette who I think was asian was lying in bed late at night and heard sex in the next room over and began masturbating to it. And when the sex stoped a blonde woman walked in on her. They talked and then had lesbian sex. I hope I provided enough info.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Blondie Fesser and Sofia Lee did a Brazzers scene last year in May 2021 -- first a lesbian scene called, "Adjoined To Her Pussy, Part I" and later with Jordi "El Nino" Polla called, "Adjoined To Her Pussy, Part II"

Guitarplyr1990

In love with my hand.
Blondie Fesser and Sofia Lee did a Brazzers scene last year in May 2021 -- first a lesbian scene called, "Adjoined To Her Pussy, Part I" and later with Jordi "El Nino" Polla called, "Adjoined To Her Pussy, Part II"
Thank youmfor the suggestion. the scene I was looking for there was a woman in bed at night in a nightgown. And she hears sex in another room over and gets turned 9n and starts masturbating and when the the chick in the next room was done she heard the chick masturbating and caught her. They talked before having lesbian sex. The chick masturbating looked asian and the other chick that caught her was blonde. They were both busty.