• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pro Wrestling Matches/Videos

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Check out the stupid jobber with the beard and thinning hair. He no sells and pops back up after power moves. I don't know what he was thinking. Going into business for himself like that earned him a horrible beating from several guys in the locker room after. Dan Spivey is Godzilla just by himself as he beat Adrian Adonis half to death once.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Gordon Solie was known to take a few pops before a broadcast. This is how they roll in Puerto Rico...

FVlor2jXwAIxed4

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Has anyone gone to an indie show recently? I got invited to a local one this upcoming weekend with a $10 admiss fee. Looks like a family friendly event, so not expecting anything groundbreaking, but just seems like a fun way to spend a weekend evening.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Has anyone gone to an indie show recently? I got invited to a local one this upcoming weekend with a $10 admiss fee. Looks like a family friendly event, so not expecting anything groundbreaking, but just seems like a fun way to spend a weekend evening.

You should go to an Indy Wrestling Show especially if you have never been. Time flies but about 15 years ago I was able to sit ringside regularly at PWG Shows for $15. Now it's 10x that for a good show like Battle Of Los Angeles Weekend. Support your local indies and help them grow. If they do well they will hopefully keep booking better and better talent. Look at it as sports entertainment community activism.

tvstrip

Well, it's literally a "charity wrestling event" with donations for the local food bank, so it's definitely activism on a couple levels.
I used to go to local shows years ago, and remember seeing current stars like the Bunny and Aliyah, who were just as hot back then as they are now.

Reactions: sj1

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Well, it's literally a "charity wrestling event" with donations for the local food bank, so it's definitely activism on a couple levels.
I used to go to local shows years ago, and remember seeing current stars like the Bunny and Aliyah, who were just as hot back then as they are now.

It's great to have the opportunity to see the big time wrestlers in the early stages of their careers in the indies. I hope you go and enjoy yourself. I even saw WWE GM Adam Pearce tear the fucking house down in a Cage Match against Frankie Kazarian. Pearce was a Helluva worker with a kind of a vintage Memphis Heel gimmick. Most of the guys on WWE and AEW passed though PWG before they got into the major leagues.

tvstrip

The Indy event was fun. A HUGE difference between WWE and Indies is the fan interaction. When you only have around 50 people, the wrestlers can personally interact with the fans, which is great. If you yell something at a wrestler, either during their entrance or during the match, you will likely get a response. That's something you will not experience at a WWE event.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
The Indy event was fun. A HUGE difference between WWE and Indies is the fan interaction. When you only have around 50 people, the wrestlers can personally interact with the fans, which is great. If you yell something at a wrestler, either during their entrance or during the match, you will likely get a response. That's something you will not experience at a WWE event.

Good deal. Glad you went. Most Indy Shows are anywhere from 30-300 people so they're pretty small. If you keep going you will probably see a lot of the same people and make some new friends to sit with. I used to sit with the same bunch of guys at PWG Shows when they had them in Hollywood.

Are you anywhere near where Border City Wrestling runs? Are there any bigger indies near you?

tvstrip

I did live near Detroit at one point, but never went to BCW shows. Daily life was dangerous & exciting enough; I didn't need wrestling to pump up my anxiety.

Here are some indy matches from the Bunny and Nattie for your enjoyment:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I did live near Detroit at one point, but never went to BCW shows. Daily life was dangerous & exciting enough; I didn't need wrestling to pump up my anxiety.

Here are some indy matches from the Bunny and Nattie for your enjoyment:

Good stuff. I have a lot of respect for Natalya. She's not only used as a gatekeeper to get talent over but she is integral in their training. She deserves a job for life with WWE.

I hope you keep going to Indy Shows. You are our Canadian Wrestling Pipeline.

tvstrip

Good stuff. I have a lot of respect for Natalya. She's not only used as a gatekeeper to get talent over but she is integral in their training. She deserves a job for life with WWE.

I hope you keep going to Indy Shows. You are our Canadian Wrestling Pipeline.
I agree that Nattie deserves respect, but honestly I think I've lost a bit of it over recent years. Between her whoring herself out on her youtube/twitter to all the unneeded work she has had done on her, it feels like it would have been better if she kept it natural and focused on wrestling.
I blame the bellas and that "divas" era; Nattie should have had more of the spotlight, and instead it went to bimbos who couldn't wrestle. So I get she thought she needed to "sell out", which is really sad.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I agree that Nattie deserves respect, but honestly I think I've lost a bit of it over recent years. Between her whoring herself out on her youtube/twitter to all the unneeded work she has had done on her, it feels like it would have been better if she kept it natural and focused on wrestling.
I blame the bellas and that "divas" era; Nattie should have had more of the spotlight, and instead it went to bimbos who couldn't wrestle. So I get she thought she needed to "sell out", which is really sad.

Her plastic surgery is a nightmare. No argument there. Her tits practically have their own zip code. Her and Dana Brooke should trade faces just to rib the fellas.

tvstrip

Maybe it's the blurring, but Dana can look pretty hot
1657947928188.png

Also LOL at BigE's reaction to whatever is going on.